At Guildford Village our residents experience a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment that encourages an active social life.
We enable our residents to achieve maximum independence.
We embrace diversity and accommodate different cultures, traditions and individual choice requests.
Our activity programs are designed to engage residents and inspire them to enhance their wellbeing, self-confidence and fitness. Some of our regular activities are as follows:
- Bus outings, including picnics, museums and wildlife parks, barbecues and much more
- Exciting and stimulating recreational activity programs
- A range of books, CDs, DVDs
- Arts and crafts
- Music and pet therapy
- Dance and exercise programs
- House concerts
- Spiritual and emotional support including clergy visits
- Beauty services, including manicures, salon, pedicures, facials, massage and waxing
- Mobile library, providing a comprehensive supply of books